Monday, December 31, 2012

Only One Thread

I awoke with one resolution upon the whisper of my heart. That this day, this day would be the sole purpose and meaning of my life. Tis the only day I have. Should tomorrow come, I will again whisper this day, this day is the sole purpose and meaning of my life.

If when my spirit leaves this physical form, I am to look back upon the chalice that carried my light and smile, then this day I must greet the day with open hands and eyes, full faced, unshielded and vulnerable. And as it is the only day I have, to be bold enough to say

I am beautiful. 
I am strong.
I am lovable.
I am worthy.
I know how to love.
I have and do love.
I know joy.
I know despair.
I know both without judgment.
I am not perfect.
I know my imperfections exist within Perfection.
I am a writer.
I have a poet's yearning.
I have the heart of a child.
I have but this day to say, "I love you."
Namaste.





No comments:

Post a Comment