Sunday, February 9, 2014

What It's All About

In the morning I do enjoy festive uplifting music after meditation. This morning I wanted to sing and sought a song to capture the joy in my heart. I wanted my song to be the sun on a gray fog shrouded morning. I was amazed how many songs I think of as festive but it is the beat not the words that makes my body laugh. I would listened to the words and wince, giggle.

And as my little dog jumped about, enjoying the dance of music, I surrendered my search. Went to youtube and typed in the name of the song that teased me. My little dog and I danced about the house gifting sun, change, joy, and laughter to the foggy morning, the world, the earth, and all. We put our right foot in, we took our right foot out, and with giggled joy we turned ourselves about. We did the hokey pokey of laughter and life. After all, that's what it's all about......

No comments:

Post a Comment