Monday, August 19, 2013

Morning Gift of Laughter

My cell phone stopped making calls. Ring. Hello. Disconnect. On my way out to retrieve another phone life inserted the gift of laughter. Please note...the skunks were really there. The imagination did the rest. May your day be filled with seeing the humor despite what is in front of you....

911: Emergency services can I help you?
hobbit: I can't get to my car.
911: Have you fallen again?
hobbit: No there's a covey, pack, flock or whatever more than one is called of skunks by my car.
911: Pardon?
hobbit: They are eating the seed and I can't get to my car to go get
click

hobbit: [insert bad word]. I can't get to my car to go get a new phone. Mine has stopped making calls. Hello????

911: Emergency services can I help you?
hobbit: I can't get to my car.
911: Skunks?
click

back door opens .... 
hobbit: shoo skunks! shoo skunks!
skunks: click. ..... [skunk giggles..... munch munch munch]

back door closes..... sound of a new pot of coffee being brewed


No comments:

Post a Comment