Monday, May 14, 2012

Intention




I confess I am a person of symbols.  Symbols are both the spokes in the wheel of life and the stick that slows the turning so we can see.  The ‘why’ is not important, just something I needed to do.

 So what do you write on a stone, to state your intention to life, before you return it to the water of life dancing in the lake?  







I could think of only one word and wrote it on the stone.  My eyes would not focus quickly enough to watch the stone fly but I did find the ripples.  







Gathering another, I wrote my intention and gathered small stones – one for each letter. 

In the fight, the surrender, and every breath in between, to be a stone that learned to fly and swim, carrying but one message to life….  I honor you.

No comments:

Post a Comment