Sunday, May 20, 2012

Recalculating


I am a truly simple woman.  Broken, perhaps by not so simple things and silence.  So where does one go when you have no place to go, don’t know where you are going and your heart’s GPS is stuck on “Recalculating”?  I do not know.  And so I walked.  The heron again took flight.  The morning breeze, sun and grassy whispies danced.  A tree offered her reflection in the lake.  A squirrel again stopped to chat.  A fish jumped out of the water and splashed.  And as I knelt to whisper to the whispies, there in the grass, a solid white feather surrendered herself.

So where do you go when you have no place to go, do not know where you are going?  I do not know.  If I get there, I’ll let you know.  Or perhaps, better yet, …. I’ll send a feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment