Saturday, June 16, 2012

Filling the absence

Somewhere the heart remembers feeling loved, all windows open, the sun and breeze flowing in and out. Somewhere the spirit remembers the unity of herself with 7 billion others and diversity was only the gifts we shared. Somewhere the voice and eyes remember the blush and soft rain, when they boldly painted the world with sweet gentle fragrances. Somewhere the body remembers the feel of the earth upon her back and the river between her fingers. Somewhere the soul knows worthiness knows no scale.

I search for threads that will lead to somewhere. In belief, I left one with the earth. A marker and promise to not forget that 'somewhere' is not 'there,' it is 'here.' I will not deny the gift. I will keep walking and re-'member' my presence within' somewhere' where fear created absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment