Monday, June 4, 2012

Windbow eulogy

Sometimes the morning awakens such thoughts. Why I looked up the word "eulogy" I do not know. It is a speech or writing honoring or praising something or someone.


What if each footprint I leave upon the earth was read as my eulogy to the earth? What if each word I spoke to others was my eulogy to them? What if each action and choice I made, witnessed by others, was the eulogy they heard me give to life, peace, meaning, and sacred? What if I saw my life as a eulogy to all I hold dear? What would others hear? How would the sweet Hands of Life be praised?


And so, today, may every breath, like windbows in the sky, carry forth my eulogy.
What is that you express in your eyes? It seems to me more than all the print I have read in my life. - Walt Whitman

Sat nam
I bow to the essence of being 

No comments:

Post a Comment