Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saying 'Hello' Before You Leave- "It's Time to Ride"


Everyone has left but family. You are ready. I will leave this here, before you leave, to honor the precious being you are and celebrate what will be. No need to write in past tense, you are ready to become, again. And when the news came, I kept the promise and laughed.  I did not, however, promise what I would do after the laughter.

What will you choose my friend? You had been undecided.  Will you decide to take the rocket ship or make your grand entrance upon angel’s wings?  I found another laugh, to think, knowing you, you found yet another option.  Perhaps a rocket ship steered with high powered angel’s wings.  And such a grand entrance it will be I am sure.

You will begin your new journey.  Each of us will begin our own.  You will no longer be bound, restricted, free from all that tried to hold you back.  You will change into such beautiful light like the sun that knows not skin, tissue or bone and fills every cell, igniting within the brilliance from without.  But know this my friend, the person you are has likewise changed so many others and ignited within each the spark you give from without.  With soft soft eyes, ‘Well done Annie, my friend.’

Maybe a rocket ship, maybe angel’s wings, maybe a rocket ship with angel’s wings.  Or, perhaps, like the hummingbird that sent my spirit into such blissful joy this morning.  Thanks for the flyby my friend. Thanks for the whisper, ‘Tis time to ride….. watch me fly!’

Namaste.

"I went sky diving, I went rocky mountain climbing,
"I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu.
"And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter,
"And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying."
An' he said: "Some day, I hope you get the chance,
"To live like you were dyin'." 

Like tomorrow was a gift,
And you got eternity,
To think about what you’d do with it.
An' what did you do with it?
An' what can I do with it?
An' what would I do with it? 
-Tim McGraw “Live Like You Were Dying”

No comments:

Post a Comment